We respect your privacy and will never sell your information
Personal InformationDeane Mark Auto Electrical collects, holds and uses personal information in the following areas:
- Business Relations1 and
Consumer information is usually collected via promotions, competitions and consumer queries.
The information may include:
- your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
- information about your preference for goods or services we offer from time to time
- details of any prizes you may have won
- a record of any queries you have made
Wherever possible, Deane Mark Auto Electrical collects this information directly from you.
We use it for the following purposes:
- to contact you directly about Deane Mark Auto Electrical, its brands, special offers, samples and other promotions
- to reward you for being a loyal customer
- to inform you of products or publications we think you might be interested in
- to approve transactions you wish to make
- to confirm your identity
- to provide you with products you have requested
- to follow up or pursue any queries you make
- to conduct consumer research
How we manage personal information
Deane Mark Auto Electrical is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
Important information on promotions, competitions and other marketing activities for consumers.
All entries become the property of Deane Mark Auto Electrical (and any third parties conducting joint promotions with Deane Mark Auto Electrical) and are held for up to 4 months after the prize draw date. After this, they are then destroyed in a secure manner.
Deane Mark Auto Electrical may enter your details into a database for the purpose of contacting you directly about Deane Mark Auto Electrical, its brands, special offers, samples, consumer research and other promotions unless otherwise advised by you.
You can advise us if you would prefer not to be directly contacted. You may also request an update or correction of the personal information we hold about you by putting the request in writing to the Deane Mark Auto Electrical.
Winners' names and cities will be published in accordance with the terms and conditions of each promotion.
Deane Mark Auto Electrical does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. We may out source certain business functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to us, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our related companies
- organisations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies and consumer research agencies
- credit reference agencies or other credit providers
- government or statutory authorities
that may directly contact you on behalf of Deane Mark Auto Electrical
Access and correction of details
You can access personal information Deane Mark Auto Electrical holds on you by contacting us in writing. If the information held is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request Deane Mark Auto Electrical to correct the information.
If you are concerned about a possible interference with your privacy, please contact us.
Issued July 2014.
1 Business Relations - Personal information of those with whom we have business relations typically relates to that information necessary for the proper and efficient conduct of business.
2 Employment - Personal information collected from our contractors, as with Business Relations above, typically relates to that information necessary for the proper and efficient conduct of business, especially in relation to the engagement of the contractor's services. Information is also collected from potential employees in the recruitment process.